Highlighting robust integrity practices to improve asset efficiency and extend life-cycle
With the vast majority of platforms in the North Sea nearing the end of their lifecycles, implementing a robust asset integrity programme is crucial for companies operating in the region. The impact of aging assets on maintenance, HSE and production is inarguable, the question is which strategies and solutions are the most effective and economical. Coupled with upcoming guidlines to encourage international standardisation, oil and gas operators have never been under so much pressure to demonstrate best industry practices.
In response to these challanges, Oil and Gas iQ is proud to present the 8th Annual Asset Integrity Management Summit Aberdeen , which is attended by senior asset managers, corrosion specialists, maintenance professionals, process safety and HSE specialists along with asset and offshore installation managers from oil and gas operators.
Join asset integrity specialists in Aberdeen to:
- Explore maintenance and inspection strategies that will contribute to a safe, productive and efficient operating environment
- Gain insight into strategies for employee competency management that can be implemented to improve the effectiveness of risk reducing programmes through training and internal communication
- Benefit from our invaluable Human Factors Focus Day highlighting how your company can minimise human failures
- Hear current case studies from leading solution and service providers on asset risk management, offering crucial strategies in minimizing risk, key developments in software and analysis tools along with tried and tested key performance indictors
- Compare key corrosion solutions, treatments, and strategies to aid in upkeep and battle against hydrocarbon releases
- Learn how to effectively extend the life of mature assets from leading regional case studies